Thursday 27 May 2010

What a scorcher

It's May... not even summer, and we've had temperatures up at 28 degrees!! - A very hot weekend, so in true Australian style we decided on a barbie... (that's BBQ, not the blonde plastic type).


Trevor annoyed everyone running around, but finally settled on a place next the the BBQ, only for us to find he'd been licking the fat from the floor... Mum warned us it might give him an upset stomach, he's had a slice of bread all day and as mean as I feel, he's not having any tea, I don't want to get home from work to what I did today.

I ran the Race for Life on Sunday at Broughton Hall, in memory of my Uncle Dennis, and all proceeds will go to Cancer Research UK when all you scrooges have paid me! It was red hot, I've burnt my shoulders and back but managed a decent time in the circumstances.

Archie has had his injections today, he didn't like them, not that I was expecting otherwise.

Grace has been a madam to the full this week, she'd argue black was white, it's been very testing, and she's been put back to bed on numerous occassions. 2 year olds are so hard to reason with, I'm sure I was never like that! If i was, Mum, I'm sorry.
The saying 'when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid' is very true!

(pic to the right is my nephew Joshua)

BBQ's - 1

Tantrums - 32

Sweets offered as bribes for good behaviour - 3 *shame*

No comments:

Post a Comment