Sunday 18 April 2010

Lazy Sunday...

A lazy lie in for me till 9am! Woo!
I had an urge for gardening, I'm not sure why, I seem to kill every plant I touch... with Mums guidance however, I've made my very first hanging basket! Doesn't look impressive at the moment, just green, but the little picture of what my green plants will eventually look like is fabulous, pinks, whites and purples, what more could a girl want! I've painted doors in the house which will excite Trevor (especially since it's gloss, and white) - I'm amazed at how my hands seem to be drawn to wet paint, did I touch these places before they were painted? or does my hand have a 'wet paint detector'... either way, they're covered. Dean's now inspecting my work...

Grace & Archie have also been lazy today, Grace didn't want to get dressed and was only persuaded if she could wear her top with the cat on... the one with 'dangle wegs' (dangly legs), she's been playing in her bedroom and in her Wigwam, which I have to say is my ideal bedroom! We're off for a walk to Mum's now only a couple of miles but it's another lovely day and I feel we should enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment