Saturday 17 April 2010

Dean


I've been reminded that I've forgotten to introduce my husband!! - Actually I haven't introduced myself... My name's Erin and I'm an alcoholic... Only joking :)

Dean is my husband, we've been married 2 years in May and together nearly 5 years. He's patient, understanding, a million other things, (some not printable) and I love him, dearly.

Deanisms...

Mums cat 'Leroy' was laid on the rug at Mum's... He lays on his tummy with his legs outstretched behind him... Dean says 'Leroy looks like he should be laid on top of another cat'... maybe you had to see how he was laid... I found it hilarious.

I've never known anyone upon challenged, to ask for 'scrappy scraps' at the chip shop, off he went and on his return passed me his phone and on a recording was his order and included were indeed 'scrappy scraps'... he's also asked for 'doodles' at the chinese, I need to think of more challenges... Hmmm

(we do eat other food by the way than take-aways)

I've decided to include every day a 'Dean quote of the day' - You should ideally say this Harry Hill style...

Because they make me chuckle, maybe they will you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment