Saturday 17 April 2010

April 17 2010

Up early this morning for my shift at work, I never knew 6 had an 'am' until I had children. I start earlier on a Saturday, 7am, it's not too bad now the mornings are light and I actually like the calmness, today felt like a 'holiday morning' - (the ones where you feel as if you should be on your way to the airport) although I wouldn't be going anywhere with ash in the sky (volcanic eruption in Iceland - this is for when I read this back at a later date and wonder what the hell 'ash in the sky' means).
A day at the park proceeded, the ducks were thrown 'Pom Bear' crisps by Grace, they didn't eat them, I'm presuming they don't like the German's either. Bag of chips from the chip shop with 'scrappy scraps' (another story) and a 30 minute battle trying the get Grace to attempt to go down the slide, beginning on my knee we eventually got to just holding hands. Archie had a swing in a swing... We all landed back home for lollypops outside.


It's been a glorious day, and hope for the same tomorrow!

Tantrums = 1

Units of wine to be consumed tonight = 4


Minutes spent starting my own blog = 75, no, 76...

No comments:

Post a Comment