Thursday 4 August 2011

When dawn erupts with sunshine, it fills our heart with warmth, hope, and happiness...




I'm a bad blogger, I've not been on here in ages! To be fair, I've been rushed off my feet, I've had to cancel shoots because of bad weather then do two on a weekend, rather than one, which means double the editing during the week... so I just haven't had time to update this.
We've had some glorious weather on the days we haven't had torrential rain! There's nothing quite like summer days, and long, light evenings - the children in the paddling pool, and I decided the other day my favourite sound... Grace and Archie giggling, I sat listening to them having a good o'l chuckle and realised how damn lovely it made me feel!
Archie is amusing us all at the moment, he's exceptionally cute, singing, dancing and has become very protective of his mummy. He's the first up in our house, usually waking me my prodding my face, forcing my eyes open, whispering for me to wake up or climbing into our bed and plonking himself in the middle.
Grace is equally funny, and this summer has decided she likes the playing in the paddling pool, especially with cold water and especially naked! (weird) She seems to be growing into a child right before my eyes, her limbs are like child limbs and she's lost that toddler chubby look, though she's always been petite she's not a baby anymore...
Speaking of babies, we've had the arrival of my neice (shown here) Sophie Isobel :) and my best friend has had a little girl called Elvie Jeanne, both absolutely gorgeous..

So here are some photographs I've taken recently, there's quite a few because of my lack of posts
recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment