Thursday 28 April 2011

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty...






It's been absolutely glorious over the last two weekends with temperatures up in the mid twenties - the paddling pool has been out, BBQ's, evenings in the back garden and plenty of trips to the park (though not in that order).

The little people have loved being outside and we've visited nearly every park in a 10 mile radius, Cononley being our favourite... though Archie just likes the swing and persists on staying put the whole time, crying when I attempt stop pushing him! Grace enjoys building sand castles in the sand pit, she's not got the knack of tipping up the bucket quick enough and keeping the contents inside... We took a trip to Hesketh farm on Tuesday and they enjoyed stroking the piggy pigs (Guinea pigs) - Archie nearly squashing one with the special guinea pig hairbrush and Grace having a fit when one tried to wriggle up her tummy, they still want one though, Grace was adamant we were taking two home (I have no idea who told her this).

It's been lovely to get outside at the weekend taking photographs, I've been busy every weekend in Skipton with Charlotte and in Saltaire with Lola, I've also been taking some of my little people too, a lovely one of Archie who I cannot believe will be 2 years old in only 4 days time!



Days till DisneyLand - 24

No comments:

Post a Comment