Monday 18 October 2010

Dark nights and frosty mornings...




Ok, ok.... so I know everyone seems to get a bit depressed this time of year, you finish work and it's dark, go to work when it's dark, but for me... I love it. There's nothing quite like the chill of a morning breeze, the warmth of a house when it's bitter outside, the smell of fireworks and sparklers, or tucking into shepherds pie after a long walk.

I've started Christmas shopping and for the first time in a long while I have an idea for everyone! even Dad! I'm excited for Christmas with the little people, Grace knows who Father Christmas is, she reads the Early Learning Centre booklet telling him she wants this, and this and this... at the moment she wants a guitar and a kitchen.

Archie can count to ten and Grace now recites the alphabet, hers has two 'f's'.

Photographs have been looking lovely, a real autumn feeling to them, haven't been posting every album as I know some people have wanted to keep them a surprise for family Christmas presents.

So that's it for now, we've been enjoying ourselves recently (not that we don't normally) but we've finished all house projects so have been having lots of fun as a little family.
Number of times I've been forced to watch the film 'Up' = 104


Number of times ran to the central heating swivelly thing to turn it off when I hear Dean get in from work so he doesn't think I've had it on all day = 8 (Our house is weirdly warm, don't you know!)


One last thing, everyone must visit the Bull @ Broughton, I went with two of my lovely friends and it's lovely, log fire and a real atmosphere to the place, and fantastic food!

No comments:

Post a Comment