Friday 23 July 2010

Photo madness!


Hello! - well it's been
a while - We've been very, very busy. In fact it's all been a bit of a blur and I have no idea what has actually really happened over the last month!
Holiday = No,
Days out = No,
Birthdays = No...

I have no idea - this reminds me of when I'm driving sometimes and I end up at my destination with no recollection of how I've got there, it's like I've been in a trance, a trance that's aware of other cars and pedestrians (the best kind).

I have been taking lots of photographs, I do know that! Here are some I've taken of Grace
& Archie.


Archie can now walk, he's walks like he's drunk, only he puts his arms in the air too (must get that from me)

Grace has started to sing all the time, only she can't sing (must get that from me too) - Here's a little bit of her singing below :)


.


Websites bought = 1


Archie walking accidents (usually include head banging - not the punk type) = 14


Haircuts = 1


Wine consumed on school nights = I don't get under the affluence of Incohol.... EVER ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment