Tuesday 8 March 2011

Snow, Sun, Spring??


Well, it's March. The dark nights aren't as dark and neither are the mornings... Which I like a lot. I never really miss the hotness of summer till Winter's nearly out, then I long to be burnt by my seatbelt whilst driving, plus there's so much to do on an evening when it's still light, and beer gardens, and BBQ's, long walks and gardening... It's pretty clear, I'm rather looking forward to it.

We've got Uncle Matthew's Wedding at the end of the month and Grace is a bridesmaid, she may well be a little angel on the day... but the likelihood is pretty medium at the moment, that said, I won't be too bothered as I'll be taking pictures! Hurrah!

I'm on a mission to find myself a new mission, I always need something to be doing, usually some kind of DIY project, I can't keep decorating rooms of the house, when they've only been done a year! - I thought about making a patchwork quilt, which I'd still very much like to do but Mum's told me I need templates and what not, and that I can't just cut and sew squares together like I want to!

Hmmm... I'll get back to you!

Soooo... photographs! - I've started getting busier again, warmer weather is always a bonus and especially nice if the sun makes an appearance, though I had to cancel one the other weekend as we had snow! Yorkshire weather needs to make up it's mind!


Tantrums (of the embarrassing, world please swallow me up type) - 3
Number of doors in the house I've glossed - 2 (You're welcome)
Days left till Euro Disney - 75

No comments:

Post a Comment